Wednesday, February 23, 2011

London Fashion Week with Winkball and Tony Triumph.

 Click the underlined link underneath the below photo to view video!

Bopping along the press protruded gardens of Somerset House a bashful young lady holding it down for Wink Ball Communications interrupted my footsteps as I headed for the official LFW bloggers lounge. As their simplistic 2-word slogan stated "Communicate Happiness" I just had to give  the 'Wink Ball' folks a bit of my time.Besides, they're approachable, overly sociable demeanor reminded me way too much of NYC(in a good way).
Yet from the time it took me to travel into the press room, bloggers lounge, through the BFC Newgen Showrooms and back out, Wink Ball had ignited a plethora of priceless British smiles. Shining their mini microphones into chiseled faces and delighting tons of press hungry interviewee's. Most who were more then happy to get all up in a camera and joust in their two cents about London Fashion Week. I mean after-all, that's what it's all about anyway so who can blame them? Go ahead and jump into my two-cents via the link below. (Click the link as the image above is just a still shot of the video.)


Enjoy!
Triumph

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...